About 52% of the 1,001 respondents to a 1997 Survey said they spent between one and two hours online each day. Some about cybershopper, according to the survey results:
* 71% have clicked on an Internet banner ad, but only 11% have made a purchase as a result
* 71% shop online because of the convenience
* 53% say information found on the Internet about a product or service strongly influences their purchasing decisions
* 41% say they are concerned about security
* 35% have used the Internet to shop for and buy products and services during the last six months
* 36% who have not made purchases online say they are at least somewhat likely to buy a product or service online in the next year
Source: Navidec Inc.