Test your ability to get information from the Internet by answering the questions below.
1. What are ideal conditions for lightning and thunderstorms?
See Weather: Franklin’s Forecast
2. Why are planets round and not flat, square or triangular?
See Physics: Science Whatzit!
3. Who said, “There never was a good war or a bad peace”?
See Reference Materials: Reference Shelf
4. How do you know if a number can be divided evenly by 3?
See Mathematics: The Math Forum’s Calculation Tips
5. What three factors affect how much interest a bank pays for a savings account?
See Basic Economics: Will I Ever Be Able to Fill My Piggy Bank?
6. Can whales breathe through their mouths?
See Whales: Whale FAQ
1. Moist warm climates like Florida
2. Because gravity pulled evenly on all sides of the planet as it was forming.
3. Benjamin Franklin
4. Add up the digits: if the sum is divisible by three, then the number is as well.
5. The account balance, the interest rate, and how often the interest is compounded over time
6. No, they can only breathe through their blowholes, which are like our nostrils.