* Lynn Simay of Key Centers has purchased the 30,454-square-foot Knoll shopping center on Soledad Canyon Road in Canyon Country from Canyon Country Associated and Charles Chuckrow for $3.2 million. Scott Thomas and Randy Howard of Told Partners Inc. represented Canyon Country Associated. Simay, who owns and manages shopping centers throughout Southern California, represented herself.
* Investor Stephen Zimmerman has acquired a 110,000-square-foot industrial building in Los Angeles for $3.4 million. David Young and Bill Napier of Capital Commercial/NAI’s San Fernando Valley office represented the seller, a private investment partnership. Mike Smith of CB Richard Ellis represented Zimmerman.
* QST Industries Inc., a supplier to the garment manufacturing industry, has purchased a 42,000-square-foot building at District Business Park in Vernon for $2.4 million. Amr Tannir, principal of Los Angeles-based Investment Development Services, said the building was the last of four sold in the business park, which was the first new industrial development in Vernon in six years when it opened last year. Investment Development Services and Paul Sablock of the Seeley Co. represented the seller, Adaya Asset. Kenneth E. Horn, then of Dorin Realty of Los Angeles, represented QST.
* Nigro Karlin & Segal, one of the largest accounting firms operating in the Los Angeles area, has renewed and expanded its commitment to the Century City North office tower at 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. The firm is expanding its offices by roughly 50% through an approximately $13-million lease transaction covering about 36,000 square feet for 10 years, according to Robert Chavez of Metrospace Corp., Nigro Karlin & Segal’s real estate representative. Todd Later of asset manager Hines Interests represented the Florida public pension fund that owns Century City North.
* MBK Senior Living Communities Ltd. of Irvine has acquired a 9-acre parcel in Rancho Mirage, where the company plans to break ground this summer on a 136,000-square-foot, 150-unit “resort style” senior apartment community called Mirage Inn.
* Martin Group has purchased a four-building, 118,000-square-foot high-technology complex in Mountain View from Prudential Insurance Group for $16 million, according to Dennis Slattery, senior managing director of Charles Dunn Co., which brokered the sale.