* Mark Pringle has been named vice president of domestic sales for Kingston Technology Co. in Fountain Valley. He joined the company in 1995 as an account manager. Before that, Pringle was owner of Coast Computers, a computer reseller.
* Terry Armor has been appointed director of community relations for the Irvine Co. She was involved in implementing the company’s programs recognizing student leadership, and principal and teacher excellence. Armor has also managed the corporate community contributions program and employee matching gifts program.
* Dave Cornella has joined Indigita Corp. in Santa Ana as vice president of sales and marketing. He was previously director of sales at Western Digital Corp.
* Jeffrey Leckich has been selected to run the day-to-day operations of Newport Beach-based Squar Milner LLP’s new real estate services division. In addition, Jim Bone has joined the company as director, state and local taxes.
* Kevin Trieber has been named market executive serving larger middle-market clients in Orange County for Bank of America. Based in Orange County, he will oversee five client managers. Trieber had been a regional market executive at the Long Beach commercial banking office. In addition, Don Kammerer, formerly regional market executive for the north Orange County commercial banking office, has been named market executive for Orange County. He continues to be based in Anaheim.
* Robert and William Groux have joined Go2 Systems Inc. in Irvine. Robert Groux was named vice president of sales and marketing. His twin brother, William, has been appointed director of sales, national accounts. Robert Groux was previously founder and chief executive of Groux Beverage Corp., where he developed the distribution of Snapple and other beverages. William Groux was formerly vice president of marketing for Johnny Rockets restaurants. He also worked with Groux Beverage Corp. as vice president of sales and marketing.
* Peggy Fort has been named president of California Marketing Concepts, a Newport Beach marketing firm specializing in tourism and hospitality industry accounts. Before starting the company, Fort was director of public relations for the Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau, and director of membership for the Newport Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau.
* Geraldine Goodstone has been appointed director, health care business development for Toshiba America Medical Systems in Tustin. She joined Toshiba in 1997 as corporate manager, health care business development. Prior to that, Goodstone was director of education at NCI.
* Nicole Khastoo has joined the Hilton Anaheim as sales manager. She was previously an associate sales manager at the Newport Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau.