Bowen, Cunningham Join Sistonia Corp.
Peter S. Bowen has joined Sistonia Corp. as chief operating officer. He will oversee operations from the office in Orange. He was formerly president of the Sangreal Group and worked with Sistonia as a consultant during the past year. In addition, Matthew Cunningham was appointed director of public relations. He had been with Pacific Strategies, an Orange County public relations and political affairs consulting firm.
* Thomas Nashmy has been named to head the newly created Business Auction Systems unit of Autobytel.com in Irvine. Before joining the company, Nashmy was general manager of an automotive direct marketing firm and held national management positions at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., including national dealer network manager.
* Manny Gonzalez has been selected as a principal of the KTGY Group Inc. in Irvine. He was formerly director of architecture at Kaufman & Broad.
* J. Michael Hagan has been added to the board of Saint-Gobain Corp., bringing the total number of directors to 12. Hagan served as chairman and chief executive of Furon Co. in Laguna Niguel from 1991 until Saint-Gobain acquired it last October.
* Tom L. Porter has been appointed vice president of business development in the Irvine office of Lee Hecht Harrison. He previously served in various roles for the company, including career transition seminar facilitator, career transition counselor and career center manager.
* Judi Uttal is the new vice president of marketing for Vision Solutions Inc. in Irvine. Uttal was previously a consultant to the company. She has held executive management positions at GAeXpress, formerly General Automation, serving as vice president of marketing, general manager of its Open Systems Business unit and most recently as vice president of engineering and software support.
* Marvin S. Berger has been named executive vice president of business development for Webzter Corp. in Irvine. Berger joined the company from MedCom USA, where he was executive vice president of sales and marketing and chief operating officer of its JustMed.com subsidiary.
* Thomas R. Marschall has joined Bank Earnings International LLP, an Orange-based management consulting firm, to expand its delivery channel optimization practice. Prior to joining the company, Marschall was a senior consultant with Chicago-based A.T. Kearney’s financial institutions group. He was also a senior planner with the Federal Reserve.
* Kristen Simmons has been named director of marketing for Mazda North American Operations in Irvine. She succeeds Ron Neale, who has resigned. Simmons joined the company last year as group manager for brand strategy and communications. Before that, she held several marketing positions at Ford Motor Co., including corporate advertising manager, and was division marketing manager for a division of the Polk Co.