Ralphs Names Supermarkets Division President
* Ralphs Grocery Co., a division of Kroger Co., announced the appointment of John Burgon to the position of president of Ralphs Supermarkets division in Los Angeles. Burgon replaces Sam K. Duncan, who has been promoted to president of Kroger’s Fred Meyer Stores Division of Portland, Ore. Burgon was the president of King Soopers of Denver since 1997.
* Archion, a Studio City-based supplier of professional video storage systems, has named Edie Edwards to the new position of director of sales. Edwards is a former chief executive and co-owner of the Hollywood-based post-production company Ace & Edie Inc.
* Richard J. Agostinelli has been named to the newly created posts of chief operating officer and chief financial officer of NeTune Communications, a provider of turnkey broadband digital satellite networking services for film and TV production industries. Agostinelli joins NeTune from Continental Graphics Holdings Inc.
* Public relations executive Debra A. Miller has joined South Pasadena-based corporate communications firm Sinickas Communications Inc. as a senior communication consultant.
* Anthony Mettler has joined South Pasadena-based Ford Graphics as a reprographic consultant in the company’s downtown Los Angeles office. Ford Graphics, a division of American Reprographics Co. in Glendale, is a provider of business-to-business digital printing and reprographics services.