This Week’s Datebook
* Trade and Development Board of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development begins its 55th session in Geneva.
* Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan speaks before the American Bankers Assn. in New York.
* Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President William Poole speaks before the Ozark Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals in Springfield, Mo.
* Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Small and Medium Enterprises ministerial meeting begins in Santiago, Chile.
* World Intellectual Property Organization holds Conference on the Accession of the European Community to the Madrid Protocol in Geneva.
* Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee announces interest rate decision.