1. How do I update information on my property listings? Your listing information on latimes.com is updated nightly. We are receiving your MLS data feed, so when you update the MLS, you are automatically updating your listings on latimes.com.
2. If my listings are on latimes.com, why would I get the agent package? Your listings are on latimes.com, however all the contact information is for the office. The office phone, fax and email address. By purchasing the agent package, the leads will go directly to you. The homebuyer will be able to reach you directly, plus we personalized the listing with your photo, a few lines of promotional text and link directly to your personal web site.
3. If I advertise in the Los Angeles Times, why would I need to advertise on latimes.com? To reach your total market. Even though the Los Angeles Times and latimes.com have the same demographics, only 30% of latimes.com users receive the newspaper. So, by advertising online you are now reaching an additional 70 % of your marketplace.
4. How do I submit my photo? You can submit it on the . We can also get your photo from a Web site, you can send it via e-mail to email@example.com or we can scan your photo directly from your business card.
5. How do I submit my promotional text? The promo text can only be 200 characters, which is about 2 to 3 sentences. You can write it at the bottom of the order form, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Bables 202 W. First Street 8th Floor, TMS Los Angeles, CA 90012 Phone 213-237-6071 Fax 213-237-5039
Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties
Ruthanne Greenwood 1675 Sunflower Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Phone 714-966-7732 Fax 714-966-7773
latimes.com receives 65 million pages views each month with 3.1 million unique visitors. The Real Estate section receives 3 million page views each month. 1.5 million of those page views are users searching for a new or resale home. 70% of latimes.com Internet users, do not receive the newspaper Our latimes.com users have the same demographics as the newspaper. 86% of the Internet users looking for a home, choose an agent listed on the Internet.