Cruz and Kasich team up to try to stop Trump in Republican race
Polls suggest Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton will boost their delegate leads in five Eastern primaries on Tuesday.
- Ted Cruz and John Kasich say they’ll sit out certain primaries to let the other have the best shot against Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton campaigns in Connecticut, slams GOP candidates
- Trump’s top strategist insists the campaign will evolve, not the candidate
- President Obama praises German leader after Trump calls her policies “insane.”
- Bernie Sanders looks to boost his support among African Americans