Donald Trump: Obama ‘more angry at me than he was at the shooter’ in Orlando
Donald Trump’s and Hillary Clinton’s responses to the shooting massacre in Orlando show their starkly different stances on national security.
- President Obama rebukes Trump, calls “radical Islam” back-and-forth “a political distraction”
- Trump fires back, saying the president is more upset with him than the shooter
- Clinton calls Trump “temperamentally unfit and totally unqualified” to be president — again
- Clinton wins the District of Columbia primary
- Bernie Sanders lists his demands for a revitalized Democratic Party