Bernie Sanders does not offer endorsement to Clinton -- yet
Hillary Clinton starts her attack of Donald Trump in the swing states as Trump loses some steam in general election popularity.
- Hillary Clinton wins the AFL-CIO’s endorsement as Democrats and their allies start to unify
- As Democrats and Republicans spar over gun laws, poll finds support for stricter reforms
- Despite Donald Trump’s drop in popularity, his supporters still like him as is
- A new poll shows 70% of Americans view Trump negatively
- Clinton is set to invest heavily in advertisements targeting Trump in several swing states