Obama labels Trump’s tough talk ‘xenophobia, or worse’
Donald Trump’s inward-looking trade policy has economic experts on edge. Hillary Clinton and her supporters are rolling out a $13 million ad blitz in key states.
- Obama says Trump is no populist
- Trump is turning his back on the global economic cooperation he once endorsed
- The National Rifle Assn. released a television ad assailing Clinton on Benghazi
- Clinton’s campaign and supporters are rolling out $13 million in ads in key states
- Obama will join Clinton on the campaign trail next week