Campaign 2016 updates - Donald Trump again suggests Clinton’s Secret Service bodyguards disarm: ‘Let’s see what happens’
Donald Trump is on the campaign trail in Texas and Colorado.
- Donald Trump acknowledges that President Obama was born in the United States, but falsely accuses Hillary Clinton of starting the rumor
- A letter from Mike Pence’s doctor gives him a clean bill of health
- Trump has had a lot to say over the years about where Obama was born
- Trump gets the endorsement of a powerful police union
- Gary Johnson and Jill Stein didn’t make the cut to appear in the first presidential debate