Live updates: Will anyone care about the Chargers in L.A.?
And then there were two ... NFL teams in Los Angeles. The Chargers are moving north, the team announced today, and will eventually share a stadium with the Rams in Inglewood. Until that venue opens, probably in 2019, the Chargers will play at the 30,000-seat StubHub Center in Carson.
- Plaschke to Chargers: We. Don’t. Want. You.
- Elliott: Chargers’ move to L.A. is as unoriginal and uninspired as their new logo
- Hiltzik: Another reminder that it doesn’t pay for cities to do business with the NFL
- StubHub Center is the Galaxy’s world; the Chargers will just play in it
- The baseball angle: Why the Padres won’t become a power, even as the only game in town