Hollywood is recovering from Sunday's shocking Academy Awards, where "Moonlight" took home the best picture trophy after it was mistakenly given to "La La Land." And while the twists and turns of the presidency of Donald Trump continue, here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Benedict Cumberbatch returning to TV with Showtime's 'Melrose'
- Ed Sheeran jams with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots
- 2017 Oscars updates: Show highlights | Red carpet arrivals | Best and worst dressed
- Two prominent Iranian Americans represented Asghar Farhadi at the Oscars
- New 'Twin Peaks' art is out, with a couple of very familiar faces
Bummer — no giants, log ladies or dancing dwarves in the new art for Showtime's reincarnation of "Twin Peaks." Did you really expect anyone other than Laura Palmer or Special Agent Dale Cooper as the faces of the show?
Showtime released images Friday for its limited-series reboot of the quirky 1990-'91 show from David Lynch, and while actress Sheryl Lee hasn't aged a day, for obvious reasons, Kyle MacLachlan has matured. But in a good way.
The 18-episode series premieres May 21, if you didn't get that already from the posters.