Donald Trump heads to Michigan on Friday, while Hillary Clinton swings through Florida.
- About 95% of campaign donors who gave to Donald Trump's primary rivals have chosen to sit out the general election
- After rough debate, Trump releases new ad in hopes of making up for missed opportunities
- Trump continues attacks on a former Miss Universe with middle-of-the-night tweets
- Trump leads Hillary Clinton in marriages, 3 to 1, but that may not stop him from attacking hers
- USA Today offers its first presidential endorsement — against Trump
Donald Trump digs in on birther lie about Hillary Clinton
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times