Republicans are fanning out in South Carolina and Democrats are wooing voters in Nevada ahead of the next round of nominating contests Saturday.
- Donald Trump comes out against Apple in the fight over accessing data of one of the San Bernardino attacker
- Trump is the candidate voters most dread seeing on TV for four years, a poll shows
- South Carolina voters' long-held skepticism of the establishment makes its primary ill-timed for Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and John Kasich
- Bush's campaign is mum on its long-term prospects
- Hillary Clinton faces a money problem. She also has a timing problem
- The stakes are high in Nevada's Democratic caucuses as the race grows ever closer
- How Nevada scored a crucial spot on the election-year calendar