Donald Trump campaigns in Michigan on Monday. Hillary Clinton heads to the battleground state of Ohio after a weekend of new email controversies.
- Donald Trump used a “legally dubious” accounting maneuver to avoid reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in income, according to a New York Times report
- The FBI has a warrant to look at newfound emails possibly linked to Hillary Clinton's private server. Trump's campaign says it won't be his focus in the campaign's final days.
- Almost nothing has upended the 2016 race. Will Clinton's email controversy?
- In Texas, Trump has Republicans worried about losing congressional seats.
- Here's what you need to know about the FBI's new inquiry into emails.
CNN distanced itself from interim Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile after supposedly hacked emails said she gave Hillary Clinton’s campaign advance word about a question for a March 6 primary debate with Bernie Sanders.
Brazile was a commentator for CNN and a vice chair at the DNC at the time. She was suspended in July when she took over the DNC chair duties.