Hillary Clinton continues to campaign in Florida on Wednesday. Donald Trump stops at his hotel in Washington, D.C. before heading to North Carolina.
- Newt Gingrich tells Megyn Kelly she's "fascinated with sex." Donald Trump says "congratulations Newt"
- Another Trump surrogate shows a different way to answer tough questions
- Hillary Clinton promises to fix Obamacare rate hikes but that's unlikely
- Check out the South Korean political scandal involving a foundation and classified documents on a hard drive
- Here's what we know about voter fraud in the 2016 election
Hillary Clinton has picked out a symbolism-laden spot for her party on election night.
The Democratic nominee and her supporters will celebrate or bemoan the results at the Javits Center in New York, her campaign said Wednesday. The convention hall has a glass ceiling, and Clinton has notably used the imagery of shattering the "glass ceiling" when she talks about trying to become the first female president.
Manhattan could end up being the center of the political world on election night if Donald Trump also decides to mark the occasion there.
He's often used Trump Tower for campaign events, starting with announcing his candidacy there last year.