Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both campaign in Florida on Tuesday after the state was hit by Hurricane Matthew.
- Former Vice President Al Gore stumps for Clinton, reminding Democrats of 2000.
- Donald Trump says he's done showing restraint.
- On Tuesday, Trump used social media to assail House Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
- Mike Pence interrupts a Trump supporter in Iowa.
- Republican leaders scramble to deal with the fallout from Trump's tape scandal.
Donald Trump started Tuesday with another signature Twitter rant.
Clearly, he is not at peace with the fact that House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) will not be working in his corner and has told other lawmakers they should not feel compelled to do so, either.
Trump's declaration that every poll had him winning the debate in a landslide is also at odds with reality.