Sampler Platter: Bar crawls, dead deer and contemplating cream
This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts.
A few things to chew on...
- Take advantage of the Late Night DASH and hit up five places on blogdowntown’s pre-Christmas bar crawl
- Chocolate cupcakes with bacon cream cheese frosting. Not Eating Out in NY
- After less than a year, Le Bernardin pastry chef Michael Laiskonis might quit blogging due to a potential book deal. via Eat Me Daily
- 6,500 deer donated to food pantries. Chicago Tribune
- gas•tron•o•my visits Tofu Village in Koreatown across from the Wiltern.
- Cream Drops versus Creme Drops. Candy Blog
- Here come the Christmas cake wrecks.
-- Elina Shatkin