Sampler Platter: Brain tacos, badly named drinks, 48 hours in Baja
This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts.
- Let’s all go bananas with this Japanese TV spot! Good Food
- Gustavo Arellano of the OC Weekly wades into the simmering feud involving Deep End Dining blogger Eddie Lin, who accuses Grub Street LA of plagiarizing his earlier post on tacos sesos (brain tacos) at Carnitas Michoacan in Reseda.
- Julia Child’s editor says the TV chef would not like ‘Julie & Julia’ author. Slashfood
- Here are some badly named drinks and here are some drinks that are really bad for you.
- File under ‘Duh!’ Apparently, food vendors use Twitter as a marketing tool. New York Times
- It isn’t Bistro LQ. It isn’t Suzpree. What is it? Blackburn + Sweetzer
- The 99 Cent Chef visits Jasmine Deli in Culver City.
- 48 hours in Baja from a foodie’s POV. Street Gourmet LA, (no longer teenage) Glutster, Eating LA, Food GPS, Gourmet Pigs, Mattatouille, Squid Ink and others.
- Taco Bell chihuahua dies. LAT