Advertisement
Share

Facebook claimant Paul Ceglia returns to U.S. to press his case

This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts.

Paul Ceglia is stateside again.

The New York state man embroiled in a contentious lawsuit with Facebook showed up Friday in the offices of his hometown newspaper, the Wellsville Daily Reporter reported.

Ceglia, who claims a 2003 partnership agreement entitles him to half of Mark Zuckerberg’s multibillion-dollar stake in Facebook, sounded confident, according to the report.

“I’m back,” he proclaimed. “It’s off to find some important USB devices and memory sticks.”

The federal judge in the case ordered Ceglia to return from Ireland last week to search for missing evidence.

Advertisement

U.S. Magistrate Judge Leslie G. Foschio made the decision after a three-hour hearing on Wednesday.

Ceglia’s lawyer, Dean Bolan, said last week that his client welcomed the opportunity to push the case forward.

“We are thankful for a precise and detailed order going to finally wrap up the case,” Bolan said.

RELATED:

Paul Ceglia ordered to return from Ireland

Paul Ceglia seeks Mark Zuckerberg sanctions

Facebook claimant Paul Ceglia gets new lawyer

-- Jessica Guynn


Advertisement