Azusa

The Cultural and Historical Landmark Commission has designated Azusa's oldest building, Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church at 611 N. Alameda Ave., as a historic landmark. The church was built in 1892 of stone quarried from the Glendora hills and remains in its original condition with only one small addition. In a ceremony to celebrate the designation, Jack Williams, chairman of the commission, presented a bronze plaque that will be mounted on the building.

Copyright © 2019, Los Angeles Times
EDITION: California | U.S. & World
62°