Agreement Reached on Hospital Project

Health Care Property Investors Inc., the Costa Mesa-based real estate investment trust specializing in hospitals and other health-care facilities, said it has agreed with Rehab Hospital Services Corp. of Washington, D.C., to develop a $15-million free-standing comprehensive rehabilitation hospital in San Antonio. The 108-bed hospital is expected to be completed in early 1988. HCPI will own a 90% interest in the hospital's 13.8 acres of real estate. Individual investors will own the remaining 10% through a partnership affiliated with RHSC, which will operate the facility.

Copyright © 2019, Los Angeles Times
EDITION: California | U.S. & World