For dedicated gardeners, here are suggestions from the California Assn. of Nurserymen:
* Prune your spring flowers after they've finished blooming.
* Fuchsias and geraniums should be pinched back now.
* Start a regular feeding program for all areas of the garden.
* Plant some gladiolus bulbs now so you'll have beautiful flowers this summer.
* When planting radishes, corn, carrots and lettuce, do so in successive plantings to lengthen the harvesting period.
* Feed camellias when they finish blooming and then again monthly for three months.