Schyving Named President of O.C.-Based Homedco Group
Frank P. Schyving has been appointed to the newly created position of president and chief operating officer of Homedco Group Inc., the Fountain Valley home health-care provider. He was most recently senior vice president of Homedco’s largest operating region, covering the 16 western states. Schyving joined Homedco in 1986 as the director of operations and in 1987 was promoted to senior vice president of Homedco’s western region. Before joining Homedco, Schyving was western-area operations manager for American Hospital Supply Corp. and vice president of Abbey Healthcare, then a subsidiary of American Hospital Supply Corp.
* Mary M. Clark has joined Abbey Healthcare Group Inc., a Costa Mesa provider of home health-care products and services, as vice president of managed care. She was formerly director of national ancillary contracting for MetLife Healthcare Management Corp. In addition, Christine E. Jenkins has been appointed vice president of nursing services. In her new position, Jenkins will create Abbey’s nursing services division. Jenkins was formerly vice president of managed care and case management for CliniShare.
* Steve W. Carlton has been appointed to the newly created position of senior vice president for pharmacy services at Regency Health Services Inc., a Tustin operator of specialty health care facilities. Before joining the company, Carlton spent 18 years at Medisave Pharmacies Inc., a provider of pharmaceutical services to the long-term care industry, most recently as vice president for the western region.
* Ronald G. Koger has been appointed vice president of Holmes & Narver Services Inc., an Orange engineering, architectural and construction company. He is project director of Antarctic Support Associates for Holmes & Narver.
* Michelle Bentley has been promoted to director of human resources for Clothestime Inc., an Anaheim operator of women’s apparel stores. She had been corporate manager of human resources. She joined Clothestime in 1989 as payroll and personnel supervisor.
* John Vander Velde has been appointed vice president of construction for Del Webb’s Coventry Homes in Costa Mesa, a subsidiary of Del Webb Corp. Before joining the company in September, he was operations manager for Brock Homes. In addition, Nancy Hildebrandt has been promoted to controller. She transferred from Del Webb’s corporate headquarters, where she prepared financial reports and supervised corporate accounting functions.
* Mark Wasserman has joined Morrison Lee & Stevens, an Irvine advertising and public relations agency, as executive vice president and creative director. Wasserman previously was with Saatchi & Saatchi, Foote Cone & Belding and Evans Group. He has also been president of his own agency.
* Daniel Hunter has been appointed vice president of marketing for Yokohama Tire Corp. in Fullerton. He had been president of 21st Century Tire Corp. for two years. Before that, Hunter was with Michelin, where he served as vice president of private and associate brand sales.