Joseph L. Seibold has been promoted to senior vice president and manager of the Southwest region for O'Brien-Kreitzberg & Associates Inc., the nation's largest pure construction management firm.
Seibold, who will work out of the firm's Encino office, was formerly vice president. He will oversee the region which includes Southern California, southern Nevada and Arizona.
Prior to joining San Francisco-based O'Brien-Kreitzberg, Seibold spent nine years with a major New York engineering and claims consulting firm.
* Kubota Tractor Corp. announced the appointment of Robert F. Killian to senior vice president of sales and marketing. Prior to joining the Torrance-based company, Killian held numerous key sales and marketing positions at J. I. Case.
* Hideo Koshibe, a former vice president and foreign exchange specialist in New York with Sanwa Bank Ltd., has been appointed senior vice president and head of the treasury division at Sanwa Bank California in Los Angeles.
* Marina del Rey-based R&D; Laboratories has promoted Reuben Sandler, Ph.D., to chief operating officer.
Sandler, formerly the executive vice president of R&D; Laboratories, will be responsible for all aspects of operations of the company.
* Dave Toole, president of GaSonics International, San Jose, has been named to the additional position of chief executive. Toole succeeds his father, Monte Toole, who will remain as chairman.
GaSonics International, the leading worldwide supplier of photoresist removal and high-pressure thermal processing equipment is headquartered in San Jose.
* John M. Fulmer Co. has appointed Jerry Rogers president and chief operating officer. Rogers assumes the responsibilities of John Poer who will continue with the Los Angeles-based company as a principal and member of the board of directors.
John M. Fulmer Co. produces a diversified range of children's, women's and maternity apparel.