* Hensel Phelps Construction Co. of Irvine won an $18.9-million contract from Randolph Air Force Base in Texas for the design and construction of a Naval Commissary Battalion Center in Port Hueneme.
* Silvestri Construction Co. of Ojai won a $3.1 million-contract from Vandenberg Air Force Base for maintenance, repair and alteration of real property and a $3-million contract from Vandenberg Air Force Base to improve and repair dorm facilities.
* Sergent's Mechanical Systems Inc. of Oxnard won a $1.7-million contract from the Navy in Point Mugu for maintenance services.
* ISX Corp. of Westlake Village won a $1.5-million contract from the Navy in Indian Head, Md., for research and development.
* Whittaker Corp. of North Hollywood won a $1.2-million contract from Kelly Air Force Base in Texas for an anti-icing valve.
* Crow Creek Construction of Ventura won a $404,034 contract from the Navy in Point Mugu for construction services.
* Lopez / Mosely Construction Co. of Camarillo won a $395,568 contract from the Navy in Port Hueneme for construction work.
* Fernando Oliviera Construction of Hollister, Calif., won a $289,465 contract from the Coast Guard in Oakland for lighthouse and fog signal building rehabilitation at Anacapa Island.