* Jeffrey S. Williams was named executive...
* Jeffrey S. Williams was named executive vice president and chief operating officer of International Remote Imaging Systems, a Chatsworth maker of medical laboratory equipment.
Williams is a vice president of urinalysis at Boehringer Mannheim GmbH in Germany. He will join International Remote Imaging on Jan. 1.
* Two engineers for local companies are among the 10 finalists in the national “Engineer of the Year” competition conducted by Design News, a trade publication.
Charles W. Hull, co-founder and president of 3D Systems Corp. in Valencia, helped develop a rapid-design system that uses lasers, computers and optical scanning to produce three-dimensional plastic parts.
And John Hench, senior vice president with Walt Disney Imagineering, the Glendale unit of Walt Disney Co., is a finalist for his design work at Disney World’s Epcot Center theme park near Orlando.
The winner will be announced in March.
* Sue Walea has been hired as vice president of business development at First National Bank of Ventura. She was previously with Ventura County National Bank and the former Bank of A. Levy.
* Joyce Muller has been installed as president of the Ventura County Assn. of Legal Assistants. Other new officers are Claire Marie Ramirez, first vice president/programs; Cyndi J. Adams, second vice president/membership; Madie B. Taylor, treasurer, and Arleen Younkman, secretary.
* Douglas R. Graham has rejoined Channel Islands National Bank in Oxnard as vice president of commercial lending after a brief stint with First Interstate Bank. He first joined Channel Islands in 1993 after having worked at Bank of A. Levy and Ventura County National Bank.