Company Town : Warner Bros. Unit Appoints President
Edward E. Frumkes has been promoted to president of Warner Bros. International Theatrical Distribution. He replaces Wayne Duband, who will become an advisor to the company.
* Joel Ehrlich has been appointed senior vice president of advertising and promotions at Warner Bros. DC Comics.
* Harry Smith has been appointed senior vice president of studio facilities operations at Universal City Studios and executive vice president of the facilities rental division.
* Michael Wex has been appointed president and chief executive of Guthy-Renker Television. Richard Herzog was appointed vice president of GRE Direct, Guthy-Renker’s infomercial distribution company.
* Susan Pile has been named executive vice president of worldwide publicity for MGM/UA Distribution.
* Zanne Devine has been appointed vice president of production for Universal Pictures and Matt Wall has been named director of acquisitions.
* John P. Attebery has been promoted to senior vice president and sales manager of the South/Southwest division for Carsey-Werner Distribution.
* MTM Entertainment has named Ken Markman senior vice president of its consumer products division and Al Kasha and Richard A. Schulenberg consultants for its music division legal department.
* Island Pictures has named Lisa Shapiro vice president of business and legal affairs and Dabney Lee director of creative affairs.
* Scott Koondel has been promoted to vice president and eastern regional manager for off-network television sales for Paramount Domestic Television.