* Andrew H. Parnes has been appointed chief financial officer of Standard Pacific Corp., a Costa Mesa home builder. He had been corporate controller. Parnes remains as treasurer, a position he has held since 1991.
* Costas C. Loullis has been named senior vice president of drug development for PharmaPrint Inc., an Irvine pharmaceutical company. He was formerly vice president of development of Houghton Pharmaceuticals Inc. in San Diego.
* Rick Townsend has joined CET Environmental Services Inc. in Tustin as executive vice president and chief financial officer. He was vice president and chief financial officer for the international operations of CH2M Hill, an environmental consulting and engineering firm.
* Tom Purcell has been appointed president of Diversified Shopping Centers in Costa Mesa. He was a principal with Hughes/Purcell. In his new position, Purcell will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the company, including operations, property management and development.
* Jeffrey D. Martin has joined Alpha Microsystems in Santa Ana as vice president of sales for the Internet/intranet products group. He had been senior director of North American channel sales at Quarterdeck Corp. in Marina del Rey. Martin has also held positions at Visioneer Communications, Spinnaker Software Corp., Aldus Corp. and Studio Software Corp.
* Gary M. Blodgett has been named senior vice president of administration in charge of operations for National Bank of Southern California in Newport Beach. He has been with the bank for seven years as vice president of operations and administration. In addition, Paul Pritchard and Clay Krause have been appointed vice president of commercial loans.
Pritchard has been in banking for 36 years, and Krause, 17 years, mostly with First Interstate Bank.
* Bryan Rolfe has been named president of Cleveland Golf in Cypress, effective Nov. 30. He is currently general manager and chief operating officer. Rolfe succeeds Patrice Hutin, who resigned.
* Walt Walton has been appointed vice president and senior business development officer for Sunwest Bank, which has branches in Orange, Tustin and Newport Beach. He joined the bank from Marine National Bank.