Pint-Sized Punch Lines
* Why did the robber paint his hand blue? So he wouldn’t get caught red-handed. (Brittany Villalobos, 9, Torrance, St. Philomena School)
* What kind of saw cuts a puzzle? A jigsaw. (Shayna Stuart, 8, Santa Monica, Grant Elementary)
* Why did the bee go into outer space? It heard there was a honeymoon. (John Dahlberg, 6, Burbank, Edison Elementary)
* What did one planet say to the other? “Give me some space.” (Christine Do, 8, Altadena, Noyes Elementary)
* What kind of tree grows chickens? Poul-tree. (Cayla Naomi Penenberg, 9, West L.A., Temple Emanuel Community Day School)
* What’s the difference between curry and the Spice Girls? The Spice Girls don’t have any Ginger. (Masarrat-Fatimah Fazal, 12, Los Angeles, St. Anne School)
KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.