* Why did the chicken cross the park? Because the road was blocked off. (Jake Robinson, 7, Beverly Hills, Beverly Vista Elementary)
* What runs around a yard without moving? A fence. (Melissa deSchepper, 9, Norwalk, D.D. Johnston School)
* What did the girl say when the boy asked if she’d join him in a cup of coffee? “No thanks, there’s not room in there for both of us.” (Cita Lashier, 8, Los Angeles, Immaculate Heart School)
* What drink do invisible people love? Evaporated milk. (Stefan Murdock, 6, Los Angeles, 42nd Street Elementary)
* What is the smelliest piece of office equipment? The com-P-U-ter. (Hannah House, 7, Diamond Bar, Quail Summit Elementary School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we’ve published before. And please be patient.