What do you get when a bomb blows up in a French kitchen? Linoleum Blownapart. (Laura Ouellette, 7, Denver, St. Francis de Sales School)
* Why did the dog go to the tree? Because he wanted to get some bark. (Jasmine Sahni, 11, Granada Hills, Hillcrest Middle School)
* What did Emmitt Smith's parents give him for his birthday? A Tackle Me Elmo doll. (Victoria Llaban, 10, Trabuco Canyon, Robinson Elementary)
* Which baseball player can bark? Denny Beagle. (Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, 8, Beverly Hills, Beverly Vista Elementary)
* What's big and red and eats rocks? Big red rock eater. (Chance Grable, 7, San Francisco, Franklen School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.