What do you get when you cross an orange with a book? Pulp fiction. (Stephanie Montes, 12, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies
* What tree always cries? A weeping willow. (William Simensky, 10, Hacienda Heights, Mesa Robles School)
* What is a Cuban's favorite restaurant? Fi-del Taco. (Molly Jones, 11, Los Angeles, Brentwood Lower School)
* How do you make instant water? Just add water. (Aria Noelle Curzon, 10, Sierra Madre, EIE Academy)
* Which state is Barbie's favorite? Kentucky. (Marc Chua, 7, Camarillo, Pleasant Valley Baptist School)
* What does a bee say when it sees a flower? "Bee-licious." (Dominic Sino-Cruz, 9, Reseda, Bertrand School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.