What is a vampire's favorite flavor of ice cream? Veinilla. (Alexandra Greenberg, 7, San Diego, Ecole Francaise de San Diego)
* Why are cats so fussy? Because they want everything purrrfect. (Amanda Woods, 8, Glendora, Cullen School)
* What kind of flowers does your mother plant in her garden? Mums. (Mary Elizabeth Kelly, 7, Tustin, St. Cecilia's Grammar School)
* Where do computer centers dance? In a disc-o. (Lani Garcia, 7, North Hollywood, Burbank Boulevard Elementary)
* What's a cheetah's favorite snack? Chee-tos. (Kaylin White, 8, North Hollywood, Burbank Boulevard Elementary)
* Why did the witch buy a computer? She needed a spell check. (Zeve Marcus, 8, Los Angeles, Maimonides Academy)
KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.