What does a piano teacher bring to the market? A Chopin Liszt. (Adam Greenberg, 9, San Diego, New Bridge School)
* What did the big smokestack say to the little smokestack? "You're too little to smoke." (Jessica Lynn Melton, 8, Covina, Ellington School)
* What kind of paper makes you itch? Scratch paper. (Elyatan Marcus, 9, Los Angeles, Maimonides Academy)
* What is a bunny's favorite dessert? Carrot cake. (Cory Carlstroem, 4, Santa Monica, Marine Park Preschool)
* Why did the airplane return to the terminal? It got airsick. (Madeline Cloer, 10, Visalia, Hurley School)
* What do you get when you cross a floor and a pig? A groundhog. (Richard W. Brown, 8, Valencia, A Beka Christian Home School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.