* What did Batman say when he picked up the hotline? "Ouch!" (Joseph Mathieu, 11, Rancho Palos Verdes, Vista Grande Elementary)
* What game is played by musicians? Haydn seek. (Joseph Girton, 5, Los Angeles, Lycee Francais School)
* Why did the chicken go to the beach? It wanted to be extra crispy. (Manuel Sosa, 12, Los Angeles, Berendo Middle School)
* What do you give to a sick lemon? Lemon aid. (Matthew Ordaz, 6, La Mirada, Lighthouse Christian School)
* When should you wear a bathing suit to go horseback riding? When you're riding a sea horse. (Long Phan, 9, San Gabriel, John Marshall School)
* How do you know if a corn dog is done in the microwave? It starts barking. (Shaina Routh, 8, Oxnard, Christa McAullife School)
KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.