* What do you call a girl who rides her bike everywhere? Rhoda Lotta Miles. (Camilla Pearl Asaro, 7, Manhattan Beach, Pacific School)
* Did you hear that Picabo Street's hometown hospital is naming a wing after her? It's called Picabo ICU. (Alexander Messana, 11, Los Angeles, Laurel School)
* What do ghost kids eat for breakfast? Scream of Wheat. (Jesie Marie St. Clair, 6, Fontana, Cypress Elementary)
* What did one math book say to the other? "Boy, I have a lot of problems." (Gladys Escobedo, 10, South El Monte, Shively Middle School)
* How long does it take to build a blimp? A good year. (Angelica Malik, 10, Lancaster, Sunnydale Elementary)
* Where do dogs go to bark? The barking lot. (Cindy Oliva, 9, Los Angeles, Cahuenga Elementary)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.