* What kind of cars do elves drive? Mini vans. (Linette Ortega, 12, Inglewood, Visitation School)
* What do you call a computer superhero? A screen saver. (Angel S. Gonzalez, 11, South El Monte, Shively Middle School)
* Where are fish taken when they have an accident? The submergency room. (Aliya Rachel Stuart, 8, Redondo Beach, Alta Vista)
* What did one math book say to the other? "Boy, I have a lot of problems!" (Gladys Escobedo, 10, S. El Monte, Shively Middle School)
* What is gray and has four legs and a trunk? A mouse going on vacation. (Randy Guerra, 11, South El Monte, Shively Middle School)
* What's the difference between a teacher and a train? The teacher says, "Spit out your gum." And the train says, "Choo-choo." (Sonia Vazquez, 10, South El Monte, Shively Middle School)
* What do frogs order in restaurants? French flies. (Claudia Gutierrez, 10, South El Monte, Shively Middle School)
SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.