Pint-Sized Punch Lines
* What do you call two banana peels? A pair of slippers. (Quentin Sylwester, 6, Northridge, Darby Avenue School)
* What did the hamburger name his daughter? Patty! (Sascha Stannard, 7, Westchester, Wildwood Elementary School)
* What runs all the time but never moves? A refrigerator. (Amanda Maitino, 6, Santa Clarita, James Foster Elementary)
* What is the smallest room in the world? A mushroom. (Lauren Juodvalkis, 6, Valencia, Santa Clarita Elementary)
* What did the picture say to the policeman? “I was framed, I tell you!” (Crystal Marie Ulibarri, 7, Long Beach, Hudson Elementary)
* Why are rivers so rich? Because they have two banks. (Kyle Johnson, 6, Thousand Oaks, Weathersfield Elementary)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.