Monday is Labor Day. The following schedule will be in effect:
* All city, county, state and federal offices will be closed.
* County, state and federal courthouses will be closed.
* City and county libraries will be closed.
* Banks and savings and loans will be closed.
* Schools: Public schools, including those in session year-round, will be closed as well as community colleges, Chapman University, Cal State Fullerton and UC Irvine.
* Mail: There will be no mail delivery. All post offices will be closed, and mail deposited in mailboxes on that day will be picked up according to the posted holiday schedule.
* Trash: There will be no trash collection. Pickups will be a day late for the rest of the week, except in Anaheim, Brea, Garden Grove, Orange, Placentia, Yorba Linda, Villa Park and Fullerton. In those cities, only Monday pickups will be delayed.
* Buses: Orange County Transportation Authority buses will run on a holiday schedule. ACCESS handicapped service will be available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. only.
* Metrolink: There will be no Metrolink service.
* Parks: All city- and county-run parks and recreation facilities will be open during regular hours.