* Knock, Knock. Who's there? Gorilla. Gorilla who? Gorilla me a hamburger, I'm hungry. (Jessica Phillips, 11, Van Nuys, Milliken Middle School)
* What do you serve but you don't eat? A tennis ball. (Brian M. Medina, 9, Carson, St. Philomena School)
* Why was the fly dancing on top of the Coke bottle? It read "Twist to open." (Stewart Miller, 7, Pomona, Pomona Street Elementary)
* What did one worm say to the other worm? Wish me luck. I'm off to the Big Apple! (Stephanie Chavez, 5, West Covina, Early Daycare Center)
* What do you call a dog with no ears? Anything you want. He can't hear you! (Ceasar Chavez, 7, West Covina, West Covina Elementary)
* Why did the elephant quit the circus? He got tired of working for peanuts! (William Sherman, 11, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies)
KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print your name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've used before.