* Judith Caldwell is the new technical resource manager at Xerox of Orange County in Santa Ana. She was formerly asset manager in the production systems group in El Segundo.
* Kara LaRosa has been named production manager for TH&M; Advertising in Tustin. She had been traffic and production coordinator.
* Gary Hambright has joined GolfGear International Inc. in Huntington Beach as Western regional sales manager. Hambright served as director of special promotions and sales manager of Bullet Golf. He has also worked at Taylor Made Golf and Yamaha Golf.
* Patrick Weller has been appointed director of energy services for Commonwealth Energy in Tustin. Before joining Commonwealth Energy, Weller was director of energy services for National Water and Power, where he specialized in residential real estate investment trusts and business models for utility services.
* Anita Ryan has joined ARV Assisted Living Inc. in Costa Mesa as vice president and controller. She was vice president, finance, and chief financial officer for Optical Disc Corp. in Santa Fe Springs. Before that, Ryan was vice president, finance and controller for Birtcher Medical Systems Inc. in Irvine, corporate controller for Emulex Corp. in Costa Mesa and manager of corporate accounts for MAI Basic Four in Tustin.
* Richard Hawthorne has joined Burnett Polygon LP in Costa Mesa as senior vice president and director of marketing. He was previously first vice president of Voit Commercial Brokerage.
* David T. Blankenhorn is the new president and chief executive of Dana Niguel Bank in Dana Point. He had been executive vice president of First Security Bank of California.