Excerpts of crime and emergency reports from the 31 cities and other communities in Orange County. Some agencies update their logs less frequently than others.
* Santa Ana Freeway at Lincoln Avenue: Report of a pedestrian in the northbound lanes of the freeway at 9:37 a.m. Sunday.
* Santa Ana Freeway at Katella Avenue: A big rig collided with a pickup in the southbound lanes of the freeway at 9:46 a.m. Sunday. There were no injuries.
* Imperial Highway: A petty theft was reported in the 1100 block at 10:40 p.m. Thursday.
* Apollo Street: Vandalism was reported in the 500 block at 11:41 a.m. Thursday.
* San Diego Freeway at Harbor Boulevard: Report of a metal bumper in the northbound lanes of the freeway at 9:37 a.m. Sunday.
* Camino Capistrano at Las Palmas: A robbery alarm was triggered at 6:51 p.m. Thursday.
* Warner Avenue: Someone removed two medical devices worth $16,000 from the second floor of Bristol Park Medical Center in the 11400 block; reported at 4:03 p.m. Tuesday.
* Woodbury Road: Report of a carport fire at an apartment complex in the 1200 block at 9:23 p.m. Saturday. There were no injuries. Firefighters put the fire out in about 12 minutes. The cause is under investigation.
* Main Street at Pacific Coast Highway: Report of a boat 2 1/2 miles offshore spewing black smoke at 10:50 a.m. Sunday. Lifeguards rescued two Long Beach men who abandoned the burning 22-foot boat, which later sank.
* Brabham Drive: Four juveniles tried to build a treehouse at Talbert Middle School in the 9100 block; reported at 6:15 p.m. Thursday.
* Pacifica: A resident reported receiving unwanted flowers, gifts and phone calls in the 100 block at 1:41 p.m. Thursday.
* Rain Tree Lane: Residents reported finding a former real estate agent in a house going through the drawers in the 4900 block at 4:38 p.m. Thursday.
* Pacific Coast Highway at Nyes: A Capistrano Beach man was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving at 9:49 p.m. Thursday.
* Laguna Hills Mall: A man was arrested after police said he tried to buy gift certificates from Macy's using a stolen credit card at 7:20 p.m. Tuesday.
* Firenze Street: A fireworks violation was reported in the 100 block at 10:53 p.m. Thursday.
* Lake Forest Drive: Report of gunshots in the 22000 block at 11:53 p.m. Thursday.
* Amber: A loud party was reported in the 27000 block at 9:49 p.m. Thursday.
* Muirlands Boulevard at Olympus Drive: Report of a reckless driver at 2:57 a.m. Thursday.
* 26th Street: Report of a 125-pound, 5-foot-long grouper washed up on the beach. The fish is an endangered species, and the Fish and Wildlife Service removed it for study.
* Bradford Avenue: A burglary was reported in the 500 block at 9:24 p.m. Thursday.
* Valencia Avenue: A boy's 21-speed Huffy bicycle was stolen in the 2200 block; reported at 4:50 p.m. Thursday.
* Encino Lane: A robbery alarm was triggered in the 1000 block at 9:56 a.m. Thursday.
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
* Los Rios Street: Report of loud music coming from a small white car in the 31000 block at 10:05 a.m. Sunday.
* Vermont Street: A resident in the 15300 block heard noises from his garage about 3 p.m. Wednesday but did not investigate until about 5 p.m. That was when he discovered that a generator had been stolen.
* Torida Way: A burglary was reported in the 4900 block at 11:17 a.m. Thursday.
* Yorba Linda Boulevard: Report of a burglary in the 19000 block at 3:50 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities from the following cities did not release incident reports over the weekend: Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, Laguna Woods, La Habra, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Orange, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin and Villa Park.