* Winston Hickman and Douglas Ammerman have joined the Global Advisory Council of Viking Components Inc. in Rancho Santa Margarita. Hickman was formerly senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pacific Scientific Co. Ammerman is national partner-in-charge of KPMG's personal finance planning, and is managing partner of the company's operations in Orange County.
* May Lee has opened L&M; Marketing Inc., an advertising and public relations agency in Costa Mesa, and will serve as president. Lee was formerly a principal of Morrison, Lee & Stevens in Irvine. James Moore, former vice president of Specht Advertising Co. in Pasadena, is vice president of the new agency.
* Richard T. Hutton Jr. has joined Triple Net Properties in Santa Ana as vice president of property management. His previous experience includes serving as controller for TMP Group, Summit Commercial and Brooks Resources Corp. In addition, Shannon Burghdorf joined the company as director of retail marketing. Previously, she was an assistant mall manager with Richard E. Jacobs Group in Columbus, Ohio, and assistant asset manager with Westrust Asset Management Inc. in Calabasas.
* Chris Texter has joined KTGY Group Inc., an Irvine architecture and planning firm, as a principal. Texter has 10 years of experience in residential projects in California and Nevada.
* Maureen Thomas has been named director of marketing for H. Hendy Associates, an Irvine commercial interior design firm. Before joining the firm, she was director of marketing and sales for McKay Design Group in Newport Beach.
* John W. Hamilton has joined the Orange County advisory board of City National Bank. He is founder of Hamilton Co. Before creating that company, Hamilton was a partner and co-founder of Tarnutzer-Hamilton Development and Hamilton-Tarnutzer Construction Cos.
* Robert S. Hopkins has been appointed vice president of sales for Airshow Inc., a Tustin provider of passenger flight information systems. Hopkins joined Airshow a year ago as corporate aviation regional sales manager in the Southeastern United States.
* Jay Bringham has been named a principal with Snyder Langston, an Irvine real estate and construction services company. He was previously vice president of the Irvine office of Panattoni Development. Bringham has also been an office specialist for Grubb & Ellis in Sacramento.