* Los Angeles-based Westwood Pico Associates acquired Westside Center, a 28,954-square-foot shopping center near Pico and Westwood boulevards, for $9.2 million from Wells Fargo Bank, according to George Garvin and Marc Pollock of Grubb & Ellis, who represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Daniel Blatteis of Blatteis & Schnur.
* Panorama Heritage Park purchased Woodman Highlander Apartments, a 155-unit complex at 7140 Woodman Ave. in Panorama City, from Woodman Highlander Apartment Group for $6.3 million. Marc Chopp of Statewide Enterprises Inc. represented the seller. Matt Mandel of Income Property Specialists represented the buyer.
* Sierra Systems Consultants Inc. signed a 10-year, nine-month $6.2-million lease for 20,109 square feet of space in Continental Grand Plaza II, a recently completed, 237,000-square-foot office building at 400 N. Continental Blvd. in El Segundo. Sierra Systems was represented by Vincent Pellerito of Cushman Realty Corp. The landlord, Highridge Partners, was represented by Grafton Tanquary, Bill Bloodgood and John Ayoob of CB Richard Ellis.
Chalk Hill acquired a four-story, 57,661-square-foot office building at 20335 Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills for $5.8 million from John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Co. The buyer was represented by Brian Forster of Told Partners. The seller was represented by Richard Plummer and Steve Algermissen of Cushman & Wakefield.
* Asset Management Consultants Inc. acquired a 62,000-square-foot office building at 761 Corporate Center Drive in Pomona for $5.7 million from Phelan-Pannatoni Properties. Ed Indivik of Lee & Associates represented both the buyer and the seller.
* Manufacturer Berg Electronics Group Inc. signed a 10-year, $3.9-million lease for 39,280 square feet of space at 5700 Warland Drive in Warland Cypress Business Center in Cypress. The landlord, Warland Investments Co., was represented by David Prior, Todd Taugner and Murray Smith of Klabin Co. Berg Electronics was represented by Peter Castleton of Voit Commercial Brokerage.
* The Luciano Family Trust acquired the 58,000-square-foot Painter Business Park at 10901-10915 Painter Ave. in Santa Fe Springs for $2.8 million from Kausar. Chris Migliori and Chuck Gardner of Daum Commercial Real Estate Services represented the buyer. The seller was represented by Joel McCabe and Jim Ferryman of Seeley Co.
* Villa Monterey Ventures purchased the 67-unit Villa Monterey Apartments at 195 W. Gladstone Ave. in Azusa for $2.8 million from Azusa Apartment Group. Marc Chopp of Statewide Enterprises Inc. represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Douglas McCauley and Bruce Rajaee of Marcus & Millichap.