* Sares-Regis Group of Irvine acquired four industrial buildings totaling 842,000 square feet at the Plantation in Industry for $47 million from Newport Beach-based Koll Development Co., developer of the 71-acre center at Grand Avenue and Valley Boulevard, according to Larry Lukanish, a vice president at Sares-Regis. The buildings, two of which are under construction, range in size from 71,000 square feet to 321,000 square feet, Lukanish said. Sares-Regis was represented by Tom Taylor, Steve Bellitti and Clyde Stauff of Seeley Co. Koll was represented by Stuart Milligan, Terry Evans and Scott Evans of Cushman & Wakefield.
* The Los Angeles County Board of Education purchased a 214,666-square-foot former Boeing Aircraft building at 12830 Downey Ave. in Downey for $21 million from O’Donnell Group and has contracted with O’Donnell to convert the site into an office building for the board. The seller was represented by Rob Socci and Brian Corrigan of Voit Commercial Brokerage, along with David Prior and Todd Taugner of Klabin Co. The buyer was represented by Tim Broznan, formerly of CB Richard Ellis.
* Coastal Ontario of Orange acquired the 240-unit Montierra Apartments in Ontario for $18.4 million from OFL Partners of San Diego. Douglas Froehlke of Marcus & Millichap represented both the buyer and seller.
* Golden Forest Properties of Los Angeles acquired the 248-unit Ashford Park Apartments at 1700 E. Date St. in San Bernardino for $6.1 million from a Dallas investor group led by Bill Schopoff. Alex Mogharebi of Marcus & Millichap represented both the buyer and seller.
* Shaoul J. Levy and Bamboo Plaza LLC bought Bamboo Plaza, a 60,500-square-foot retail and office center at 988 N. Hill St. in the Chinatown section of Los Angeles for $5.4 million from Cathay Bank and East West Bank. Michael B. Rubin of Delson/Norris Investment Properties represented both the buyer and the sellers.
* Sports Club Co. signed a five-year, $3-million lease for 16,000 square feet of office space at Westwood Gateway, 11100 Santa Monica Blvd. in West Los Angeles. Sports Club was represented by Vince Pellerito of Cushman Realty Corp. The landlord, Irvine Co., was represented in-house by M. Anthony Ranger.
* North Communications signed a 10-year, $3-million lease for 16,293 square feet of office space at 6053 W. Century Blvd. in Los Angeles. The landlord, Arden Realty, was represented by James D. Jandro, Joe Vargas and Tom Cheeks of Cushman & Wakefield. The tenant was represented by Scott Katcher and Mark Robinson of Julien J. Studley Inc.
* Property Control Systems Corp., a manufacturer of security systems, acquired a 28,000-square-foot industrial facility at 3541 Challenger St. in Torrance for $2.8 million from George P. Johnson Co. Murray Smith and Gregg Boehm of Klabin Co. represented the buyer. The seller was represented by Jim D’Angelo of GD Co.
* Max Group Corp., a computer peripherals distributor, signed a five-year, $2.8-million lease for 119,000 square feet of space at Green Drive Distribution Center in Industry, according to Robert Neal, executive vice president of the building’s owner, Pacific Industrial Partners. The landlord was represented by Jack Cline of Lee & Associates. The tenant was represented by Chris Bonney of Lee.
* Sixty-Two Partners Ltd. acquired a 20,728-square-foot office building at 135-145 W. Green St. in Pasadena for $2.5 million from Crown Pasadena Inc. The seller was represented by Cathy Scullin and Robert Harvey of NAI Capital Commercial. The buyer was represented by Kurt Biershenk of Biershenk Group.
* A partnership led by Ashwill Investments of Irvine bought the 35,000-square-foot Slater Industrial Park in Huntington Beach for $2.4 million from Capellino & Associates of Torrance. Tom MacKinnon of Commercial Pacific Real Estate Services represented both buyer and seller.
* Chateau El Cerrito purchased a 50-unit apartment complex at 1800 El Cerrito Place in Hollywood from RPM Investments for $2.4 million. Marc Chopp of Statewide Enterprises Inc. represented the seller, and Matt Mandel of Income Property Specialists represented the buyer.
* Kretek International, a cigar importer, bought the 40,000-square-foot former headquarters of Computer Parts Unlimited at 5069 Maureen Lane in Moorpark Square Business Park in Moorpark for $2.4 million. John DeGrinis and Michael Tingus of Seeley Co. represented Computer Parts Unlimited. Kretek was represented by Stuart Scott of Daum Commercial Real Estate Services.
* 1700 Sunset Partnership acquired a mixed-use property, including a 46-unit apartment building and 10 retail shops, at 1700 Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles for $2.3 million from First Republic Bank. William Morris of Renaissance Realty Advisors represented both buyer and seller.
* Computer America Training Centers signed a 10-year, $2.1-million lease for 10,948 square feet of office space at 1501 Hughes Way in Long Beach. James D. Jandro and Tom Cheeks of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Arden Realty. The tenant was represented by Ken Shishedo of Lee & Associates.