* Video artist Bill Viola's "The Passions" on screen at J. Paul Getty Museum.
* Coldplay's U.S. tour starts.
* Savion Glover's "Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk" on tap.
* Choreographer Merce Cunningham's 50 years of dance showcased at UCLA.
* Abstract painter Ellsworth Kelly's "Red Green Blue" at the Museum of Contemporary Art in San Diego.
* Works by Lucian Freud.
* Dixie Chicks DVD lands.
* William Blake's "Songs of Innocence and Experience" set to music.
* "A Saint in the City: Sufi Art of Urban Senegal" arrives.
* Outkast, double album.
* L.A. Philharmonic unleashes "El Nino."
* "The Flying Dutchman" at L.A. Opera.
* "The Grandeur of Viceregal Mexico: Treasures From the Museo Franz Mayer," on display at San Diego Museum of Art.
* "The Legacy of Genghis Kahn: Courtly Art and Culture in Western Asia, 1256-1353."
* The White Stripes' new album.
* "Rennie Harris Pure Movement's" hip-hop celebration at UCLA's Freud Playhouse.
* Ojai Festival with Pierre Boulez and Los Angeles Philharmonic.
* "Matrix: Reloaded" in theaters.
* Miami City Ballet in Cerritos.
* Mary J. Blige's latest CD due.
* Eifman Ballet's "Tchaikovsky: The Mystery of Life and Death" at O.C. Performing Arts Center.
* "The Producers" hits town.
* Russell Crowe's "Master and Commander."
* "The Hulk," and he's still green.
* "Pirates of the Caribbean" premieres.
* Outfest Film Festival.
* "Seabiscuit" is scheduled to open.
* "Old Masters, Impressionists and Moderns: French Masterworks From the State Pushkin Museum, Moscow."
* Perfect time for summer blockbusters.
* "The Producers," three months in ... tickets? Good luck.
* Walt Disney Concert Hall opens.
* '60s New York artist Lee Bontecou retrospective on view.
* Find the "The Circle of Bliss: Buddhist Meditational Art" at LACMA.
* "Sun Rings" at Eclectic Orange.
* "Matrix: Revolutions" premieres.
* Tickets to "The Producers"? Finally.